From: "Fred Damberger" <email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 12:29 PM
There is a new program in development at the ETH Zürich in the group of Kurt Wuthrich for Computer Aided Resonance Assignment (CARA):
- CARA uses a complete object model to represent all information obtained during the assignment of biomacromolecules.
- All data are contained in a single archive.
- Routine tasks such as backbone assignment are accomplished efficiently with optimized tools.
- A scripting language accesses all data in the archive and allows customization.
- The program is available on all major platforms at:
Page hosted by SpinCore Technologies, Inc.