The PulseBlasterESR-Pro-II device is a high speed pulse/pattern
generation unit. This design allows for functionality not found
in the PulseBlasterESR-Pro. The PulseBlasterESR-Pro-II functions using
a memory block and a control unit as opposed to the programmable micro
controller core used in the PulseBlasterESR-Pro. With this new design a
new value can be generated on each output pin every clock cycle without
the hindrance of instruction latency. This means pulses can be
generated every clock cycle.
- High speed - currently up to 300 MHz clock frequency (150 MHz
external clock with x2 PLL)
- 24 independently controlled output channels
- 4 BNC bracket mounted connectors
- Three IDC headers for all 24 signal outputs
- 50 ohm impedance matched outputs
- 3.3 ns pulse resolution (at 300 MHz)
- 512 memory words for 1707 ns of data output (at 300 MHz)
- Software and hardware triggering
- PCI form factor.
SpinCore Technologies, Inc.