Acquisition and Excitation System with Digital
Detection, Real-Time Signal Processing and
Models and Ordering
- RadioProcessorUSB board (Power supply
RadioProcessors have Arbitrary Waveform
Generation (AWG or 'shaped pulse') capability
RadioProcessor is SpinCore
Technologies' general purpose,
broadband, radio frequency (RF) digital data
acquisition and excitation system. The
RadioProcessor can serve as a complete system
console for Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
or Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance (NQR) with
spectrometer frequencies from 0 to 100 MHz
(certain restrictions apply, see the Manual).
This unique digital system is housed on a
small form factor USB board, providing users
with a compelling price/size/performance
proposition unmatched by any other device on
the market today.
- Integrates excitation and acquisition
components onto a single board.
- Directly captures and digitally
demodulates IF/RF signals using quadrature
detection. The desired baseband bandwidth is
user definable through software.
- Generates completely formed RF excitation
pulses as well as high resolution digital
- Supports 2 analog I/O channels and 4
digital output channels.
- Select models have Arbitrary Waveform
Generation (AWG or 'shaped pulse')
- Maintains signal coherence between
excitation and acquisition systems at all
- Autonomously signal-averages the baseband
data between multiple acquisitions.
- Samples the input signal at up to 75 Ms/s
with 14-bit resolution.
- Captures input signals above the Nyquist
frequency, up to approximately 100 MHz.
- With signal detection enabled, provides up
to 10 MHz bandwidth of baseband data.
- Direct Digital Synthesis generates RF
output pulses with 14-bit resolution up to
300 Ms/s clock frequency.
- Standard clock stability of 100 ppm, with
optional oven-controlled clock oscillator
(OCXO) of 200 ppb.
- Pulse setting resolution up to 13.3 ns,
pulses from 66.6 ns to days per interval.
- Zero-latency phase and frequency
- Wide-bandwidth input amplifier and A/D
converter allow for undersampling
Advanced, automomous, broadband,
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR), Magnetic
Resoance Imaging (MRI), and Nuclear
Quadrupole Resonance (NQR) experiments from
0 to 100 MHz. Customers applications have
- Hyperspectral analysis for Homeland
Security applications on mobile unmanned
- MRI Console
- Solid-state NMR of Quasi-Crystals
- Solid state physics experiments
- Nanomagnetism and spintronics applications
- Well-bore NMR analysis for oil drilling
- NQR of novel pigments
- NQR of explosives for airport security
- Doppler radar non-contact vital sign
detection - data acquisition and digital
- Digital communication and encryption
- Quantum Computing
- Turbine exhaust gas analysis
- Moisture content analysis of natural
- Chemical manufacturing plant process
- Lock system for high-field NMR
- Vital Signs Detection System
- General laboratory use
- For more, please visit our
Sample NMR Spectra obtained
High Resolution Solid State NMR Spectra,
Submitted by Dr. Tom Pratum, Western
Washington University, USA.
Free Software Support
- Standard warranty - two years
- Longer warranty periods
- Money-back guarantee - 30 days.