RadioProcessor: Complete RF
Acquisition and Excitation System with Digital
Detection, Real-Time Signal Processing and
RadioProcessor is SpinCore
Technologies' general purpose,
broadband, radio frequency (RF) digital data
acquisition and excitation system. The
RadioProcessor can serve as a complete
system console for Nuclear Magnetic
Resonance (NMR) or Nuclear Quadrupole
Resonance (NQR) with spectrometer
frequencies from 0 to 100 MHz (certain
restrictions apply, see the Manual).
This unique digital system is housed on
a small form factor USB board, providing
users with a compelling
unmatched by any other device on the
- Integrates excitation and acquisition
components onto a single board.
- Directly captures and digitally
demodulates IF/RF signals using quadrature
detection. The desired baseband bandwidth
is user definable through software.
- Generates completely formed RF
excitation pulses as well as high
resolution digital control signals.
- Supports 2 analog I/O channels and 4
digital output channels.
- Select models have Arbitrary Waveform
Generation (AWG or 'shaped pulse')
- Maintains signal coherence between
excitation and acquisition systems at all
- Autonomously signal-averages the
baseband data between multiple
- Samples the input signal at up to 75
Ms/s with 14-bit resolution.
- Captures input signals above the Nyquist
frequency, up to approximately 100 MHz.
- With signal detection enabled, provides
up to 10 MHz bandwidth of baseband data.
- Direct Digital Synthesis generates RF
output pulses with 14-bit resolution up to
300 Ms/s clock frequency.
- Standard clock stability of 100 ppm,
with optional oven-controlled clock
oscillator (OCXO) of 200 ppb.
- Pulse setting resolution up to 13.3 ns,
pulses from 66.6 ns to days per interval.
- Zero-latency phase and frequency
- Wide-bandwidth input amplifier and A/D
converter allow for undersampling
Advanced, automomous, broadband,
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR), Magnetic
Resoance Imaging (MRI), and Nuclear
Quadrupole Resonance (NQR) experiments
from 0 to 100 MHz. Customers applications
- Hyperspectral analysis for Homeland
Security applications on mobile unmanned
- MRI Console
- Solid-state NMR of Quasi-Crystals
- Solid state physics experiments
- Nanomagnetism and spintronics
- Well-bore NMR analysis for oil drilling
- NQR of novel pigments
- NQR of explosives for airport security
- Doppler radar non-contact vital sign
detection - data acquisition and digital
- Digital communication and encryption
- Quantum Computing
- Turbine exhaust gas analysis
- Moisture content analysis of natural
- Chemical manufacturing plant process
- Lock system for high-field NMR
- Vital Signs Detection System
- General laboratory use
Sample NMR Spectra
obtained with RadioProcessor
Submitted by Dr. Tom Pratum, Western
Washington University, USA.
Models and Ordering
- RadioProcessorUSB board (Power supply
Us for a formal quote.
Free Software Support
- Standard warranty - two years
- Longer warranty periods
- Money-back guarantee - 30 days.
| | |
© 2017 SpinCore Technologies, Inc.